Magento Forum

Create an editable discount field which only I can edit…

shaco70

Total Posts:  2

The thing is that the products I sell in my web shop i also sell in my real shop.
I want to use the web shop as an admin or super user (call it the way you want) when i sell products in my own physical shop.
And as an admin for example if I want to be able to give the customer (standing in front of me) a discount, I need to edit a discount field or something like that.

Bottom line, I want to sign in to the web shop with a special account which will allow me to see and edit a discount field.

Thax in advanced for any help, also if someone knows a plugin that could do the work it would be great

THANX!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ec0mmerce

Total Posts:  197

Hello.

By using this INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER PRICES module you will get a possibility to set specific price of any product for every your customer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3804

Hello shaco70,

Why not use coupons to give your customers discounts? You can generate coupons with particular price rules and then apply them and provide a discount. I would recommend you this extension - Generate and Import Coupons which lets create unlimited number of codes for each rule. You can find out more at the extension page.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community