Magento Forum

Adding new payment-methods! 

Joley

Total Posts:  24
Sweden, Västerås

Hello great people!

Now is the version of Magento that everyone was waiting for released, and im so happy over that! Great job Magento team!

Since the 1.0 version is out, it also means that many of us needs payment methods for each countries to get this machine to work. I have been searching and reading about how to integrate methods with magento, but im not sure if the guide is up to date. So, wich one should i follow? the one in the wiki (i heard someone said it was old) or should i go with the one in the forum?

Me and truly many others from my country really needs swedish payment-methods, to start an webshop together with Magento online. So, is it possible for someone to help us out? or is it a perfect guide for how to do it?

Very appreciated work you’ve done guys! Im very thankfull.

Sirencly
Joley B.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bendtsen

Total Posts:  17

You should look in the forum, the wiki is out of date, then check out some of the existing payment methods and see if one is similar to the one you want to implement. Im in the process of making a payment method, using a danish payment gateway and im almost done. I downloaded the files from the forum user m zentrale and edited the code to work the API availeble to me.

Good luck!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community