Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product prices? one cliché cost together with one artikelnr - 30 psc, t-shirts for example…

stonefunk

Total Posts:  5

Hej.

I´m new to this forum, my skills are only “hardheaded struggler"… no programming skills what so ever.
The sample databas is my shool, make changes and se whats happening kind of education.

The problem:
I whant to make a produkt that requires a startcost in some way. This time a cliché cost. One cliché and one product with amount 30 pcs. When i make a custom attribut the cliché cost also ticks to - amount 30 pcs.

Can it be done in one simple product or must i go grouped products. In my brain it whould be better to have it like a simple product with a custom attribut. I dont whant a lot of “extra” artikelnumbers.  Can it be done.

Best regards
Stonefunk - sweden

Ps. i´v tried 6 different shopware before i disided to go with magento. Magento is rather alone in the top notch sector i belive. The backoffice/admin is outstanding before others. The backside of the coin is that it´s a bit tricky for non programmers to setup.
Nice work lads… keep going… ds.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

stonefunk

bump… grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

stonefunk

i´m sorry but this is a big obsticle for my work.
I´v really dont want to put all the products in the database twice…

Soon deadline for publishing :-(

regards
Stonefunk

Magento Community
Magento Community

stonefunk

Bump - ones more :-(

Magento Community
Magento Community