Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Does not show all pictures after i moved magento shop to new server??? 

thomasfc

Total Posts:  1

Hi, i have a problem after moving my magento shop to a new webserver.

My old server was a linux server and the new server i was moving it to is a ubuntu 13.04 running newest version of nginx.

I used rsync so copy the /var/www/magento folder to the new server /var/www/magento.

On the old server i made a sql dump from phpmyadmin and then i used scp to place the dump on the new server and mysql -u username -p -h localhost dbname < dumpfile.sql added the dump via ssh.

Updated the /var/www/magento/app/etc/local.xml file with the new database information.

The site works and everything on the site except some of the product pictures...??

I have spent hours on trying different things but none of it seems to work.

I have tryed after taking a new copy via rsync, deleting alle the files in cache, cache.2 cache.3 cache.4 and the same with session and session.2 session.3 session.4

running php -f /var/www/magento/shell/indexer.php reindexall and so on....

but same result i still miss like 80% of my pictures.

I cant seem to locate the problem, does any of you know why this is happening or maby how to fix this problem.?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

zesttech

Total Posts:  31
London, UK

Hi, please try to reinstall the server or you can find a magento professional to assist you in this matter.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community