Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Dataflow profile Product Import appends “_1” to the attachment product file name. 

rujenshakya

Total Posts:  3

Hello,
I am using useful downloads plugins for the product file attachment. I am using Dataflow profile with the help of addon extension for Useful Download by Sonassi. The product attachment works fine but when using the same file for multiple products, it doesnot work. It seems that, once the file (which is in import folder) is linked with the product, \\\\\\\"_1\\\\\\\" to the file name is appended. So, while linking with the second product, it doesnot find the file and no attachment for the product is made.

Can somebody please help me to not add \\\\\\\"_1\\\\\\\" to the file name after it is linked. It is creating lots of trouble for me.

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community