Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Requiring Junior Magento Website Developer

Andy79

Total Posts:  1

We are in need of a website developer for our company who understands magento, roll is full time and is located in Auckland in the automotive industry.

Needs to have a bit of knowledge in Magento so changes can be made easily or easily understands the process needed to make changes and is willing to learn..

Pay is from $16-$20 depending on experience.

Plus the person will look after our online store of uploading products..

-Andy

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

developergroup

Hello

I’m not situated in Auckland. But i can handle your project from India. I\\\’m providing service to my clients who are in USA, UK, Austraila, South Africa, Spain and many more.

My team size is 100+. So i can provide dedicated developer according to your requirement. I\\\’m not a requirement agency. We are website and mobile app development company. We work on Core PHP, Codeiniter, Cake PHP, CMS( Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla ) Mobile ( Android and Iphone) and SEO.

Looking for your swift reply.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

renjithdas

Hi Andy

My name is Renjith, am a PHP Programmer from Auckland. Currently working on Magento framework. I am really enjoy working in Magento.Hereby I am attaching my CV. If this position is still available please contact me on 0211114840 or 098388130

Thanks & Regards
Renjith

File Attachments
RenjithDASCV.pdf  (File Size: 500KB - Downloads: 24)

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

There a lot of trusted companies who offer magento customization services here:  http://amasty.com/partners.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

NickMcCoy

Total Posts:  10

I used the full time Magento Developer for my store and really the Magento developer and there team really help me at every point and I will recommend to have a look and use developer from here Full Time Magento Developer 8 hours a day. Skype : bizspice_monty

Magento Community
Magento Community

Krish_Inc

Total Posts:  42
India

Hello all,

I wish to introduce Krish Inc,(India). Krish Inc is one of the best eCommerce agency, specializes in eCommerce consulting, design, development, integration, marketing and support. We are an official Magento Bronze Solutions partner with extensive experience in developing Magento websites. Our team consists of 100+ Magento technocrats including 23 Magento certified developers. We would like to help you in your work. See our about us and portfolio page for more detail.

Thanks,

Krish Inc
http://www.krishinc.com/

Magento Community
Magento Community

JohnPerry

Total Posts:  21

Hi,

We are a team of adept magento professionals who all work under one roof at our techno rich office. We play a lot of hacky sack. We work from our front porch when the weather’s right. We love working together and creating things for our clients that we’re proud of.I am Monty Magento expert can I help You? You can send your requirement on our mail at monty.ilovemage@gmail.com or Add me on skype for your requirement discussion. Skype : bizspice_monty.. You can see here http://ilovemage.com/hire-dedicated-magento-developers.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community