Total Posts: 31
Sorry to hear your plight.
You can try this :
1) Go to System -> Configuration -> Advanced in the Magento admin.
2) Click the Disable Modules Output header to see a long list of dropdown boxes. If you see the extension you’ve just installed make sure it is set to Enable and click the Save Config button back at the top.
3) Now go to System -> Permissions -> Role and open the Administrator role.
4) Now just click the Save Role button without any edits. Log back out and log back in one more time.
5) If you’re still having problems, please get in touch with Magento customer support.
Hope this helps!!!