Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Network Merchants Gateway, does Magento support it? 

NathanCC

Total Posts:  3

I searched through the list of modules but did not find NETWORK MERCHANTS (also called NetworkMerchants.com or NMI) gateway supported.

I saw in a forum post that someone had used the “Authorize.net” emulator to connect to NMI, but I don’t have any technical skills and can’t do the API changes necessary to do this myself. Is there a simple Module for NMI integration with Magento? Many other shopping carts I’m reviewing support NMI already so am hoping that there is an easy fix here.

TIA!

Nathan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NMI-Support

Total Posts:  1

Hi Nathan,

If you would like to call us direct, we can easily walk you through getting this setup. It should literally take 1-2 minutes if you already know how to login to your Magento administrative interface. Our contact number is 847-352-4850, extension 2.

Sincerely,

--Nick

Magento Community
Magento Community

NathanCC

FYI, for anyone that may need it, the Authorize.net “emulator” works to connect to NMI, just change the URL that transactions post to.

Also, if you need to change currencies (for GBP, EUR, CAD) instead of USD here is the code you need to change. This was shared with me by someone else.

Replace $_allowCurrencyCode = array(’USD’) with $_allowCurrencyCode = array(’CAD’)

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rutu

Total Posts:  13

Hi,

I also want the same. Can you plz post the solution in detail?

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

drtanaka

Total Posts:  2

Has anyone got NMI working with magento?

I’m on a new install (1.7.0.2) using the authorize.net module (with different gateway url of course), but it seems to be failing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

NathanCC

It works fine on the older/standard Magento cart. Its a simple switch of the POST URL address in the admin section, that’s it. If you have problems, call NMI’s support # listed in the comment above.

FYI, to understand the API responses, if you are using authorize.net emulator, you actually need to download the API Integration manual from authorize.net (even though transactions are sent to NMI, the response codes are the same). There are a few quirks but vast majority of API responses match.

Here is their “AIM” API to reference: http://developer.authorize.net/api/aim/

Lastly, the new HOSTED “Go” version of Magento seems to not allow the merchant to edit the POST URL and so the new hosted/Go version may not work with the NMI emulator from what I’ve seen so far (unless someone knows a way to edit the POST URL?)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community