Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Create Extension Package - Load local Package Error

Arsen Bespalov

Total Posts:  1
Russia, Irkutsk

In enter to page “Load local Package”, print error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function toHtml() on a non-object in /home/shop/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Extensions/Custom/Edit/Tab/Load.php on line 45

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dmitry1984

Total Posts:  1

I get the same error
Fatal error: Call to a member function toHtml() on a non-object in ...\app\code\core\Mage\Adminhtml\Block\Extensions\Custom\Edit\Tab\Load.php on line 45

Magento Community
Magento Community

warho

Total Posts:  3

I upgraded to 1.3.2.3 yesterday and am getting the same Fatal Error for the Load Local Package plus a 500 error on the Magento Connect Manager...fun, Fun, FUN!

Magento Community
Magento Community

consolex

Total Posts:  15
Germany

( ! ) Fatal error: Call to a member function toHtml() on a non-object in /var/www/installer/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Extensions/Custom/Edit/Tab/Load.php on line 45

Same error here!  The whole package builder does not work!

Version : 1.3.2.3

Magento Community
Magento Community

warho

Total Posts:  3

OK, I’ve finally had a chance to work on my store a bit. I compared my installation w/ the docs here @ Magento and looked through the wiki and am thinking the call is returning an error response to the ‘non-object’: I haven’t given it anything to load since I haven’t created a package.

Has anyone encountered this error during a package build on the latest version? I’m a newbie w/ Magento and still learning PHP and was flipping through the upgrade checking files when I hit the “error”. Since creating a package is not on the top of my list, I’m of a mind to add this error to my spread sheet and pass until I need to build a package or something tracks back to it.

Call to a member function toHtml() on a non-object in app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Extensions/Custom/Edit/Tab/Load.php on line 45

docs:
http://svn.magentocommerce.com/source/branches/1.2-trunk/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Extensions/Custom/Edit/Tab/Load.php

wiki:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/packaging_a_magento_extension

I got past the 500 error for the Connect Manager by re-uploading the files. The Connect Manager functions properly.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community