Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How can I put my data from 0.9 into a 1.0 Magento store? 

brandondrew

Total Posts:  64

I spent quite a while playing with (and in the process configuring) the options in the beta releases, and if at all possible I’d like to transfer this data to my 1.0 installation.  Unfortunately upgrading to 1.0 failed spectacularly, and I had to freshly install.  However, I’ve got the old installation and its database.  Is there an easy way to bring it over into 1.0?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

paddle74

Total Posts:  28

If you are just talking about product info. Your best bet is to try to export your data to .cvs using the Magneto Admin and the import into the 1.0 install.
Otherwise if you are talking about configuration info you are out of luck. See disclaimer from Magento about the Beta versions

We highly recommend not to use in production environments. Many things will change and improve as development continues and code refactoring takes place. Your data and skins will not be transferable in most cases.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community