Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

user price countdown on magento 1.7

wqsaali

Total Posts:  1

hello everyone. i have an issue, i want to use price countdown extension (free version) on my magento project version 1.7.
it is mentioned on price countdown page that it is only compatible with lower versions. so anyone give me idea to use this extension on 1.7
as i install it and after click on it through system->configuration->price countdown
i get 404 page not found error

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sayantannag

Total Posts:  1

Yes, coz the module are installed in between your ”app->design->frontend->default->default->template folder by default, You just simply cut the “timer folder” from there & paste it into your custom theme template folder.
After that go to your system->configuration->price countdown section from admin panel and check the module now doesn’t had the ”404 page not found error”.  wink

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community