Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Tracking Offline Sales In Google Analytics

jaatendi

Total Posts:  20

It’s nice how Magento comes with Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking already built in. My question is this:

Do sales that are made over the phone, and entered into Magento through the admin backend by a sales person, show up in the the ecommerce data inside Analytics?

I recall setting up eccomerce tracking with another shopping cart system, and only the sales made through the front end of the website showing up in the Analytics.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hollynet

Total Posts:  5

Hello,

This extension can make it for you, I think:

http://restaurant.web-cooking.net/seo/magento-google-universal-analytics.html

Some functionnalities:

Use the new Google Universal Analytics with your Magento
Choose between classical transaction system (transaction sent on order success page) or server-side transaction system (transaction sent when invoicing)
By choosing server-side system, you will have an exact conversion rate!
Server-side transaction system, using Google’s Measurement Protocol support, allow you to track real transactions (only paid orders!). But if you want, an option allow you to track all orders (with non-paid ones).
Track following events : Customer Registration, Customer Login, Customer Logout, Add product to cart, Add coupon code, Share wishlist, Add product to wishlist, Newsletter subscription & unsubscription (Ask for more!)
Track magento ajax sections in onepage checkout
Manage dimensions : customer ID, customer Email, customer group ID, product SKU, product Name

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community