Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Australian Extension Errors in 1.3.1.X

simo

Total Posts:  32

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on this. Have been using the Fontis Aussie extension on various of our store with various versions of Magento upto 1.3.1 with no problems. Trying to use it on 1.3.2.3 and it seems to fail adding a table ‘australia_eparcel’ or similar, and breaks the site. I’ve looked in the DB and there appears to be a table of this name there after trying to add the extension. The first time I was still able to log into the store but it had a red error box. I uninstalled and then re-installed magento and this time after adding the extension it want let me log in at all.

I’ve attached a few screen shots to better show what happens.

Any ideas?

Thanx
Simo

Image Attachments
admin.jpgadmin 2.jpgConnect.jpgconnect2.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Total Posts:  1372
Blue Mountains, Oz

For what it’s worth, I’ve had a similar problem but with Magento 1.2.1
I’m now trying to find info on removing ALL parts of the extension - including db tables - to try a clean install.

Regards

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community