We’ve had all sorts of problems getting our newly opened dedicated server with Siteground up and running, correctly configured for a base Magento install.
Our latest issue is this:
When running through the installation, we get to the step at this url, “/installDb/”. The script tries to locate that url, and then a 404 error comes up, saying nothing is at that url location.
Our server support admin at Siteground thinks there’s a Magento “rerouting” problem, causing the installation to go to an invalid directory.
P.s. Here’s our info:
- Server Support Admin says all Magento requirements are met in our dedicated server configuration
- PHP.info file location:
- Current url (Magento step in installation process) where error occurs: “/installDb/” within wizard installation
- Current url we get directed to: “/report?id=120701149571&s;=default”
- Current phpinfo location: Please PM me for url location (if it’s helpful to see)
- .htaccess file of root magento directory: currently empty