Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Changes in admin won’t reflect in front end - sometimes takes 1/2 hour to show changes??! 

lurebeauty

Total Posts:  229

Is anyone else having a recurring problem where if you add a subcategory (and i did make sure everything was turned ON to YES), but the category just won’t show up, and then 10 minutes later it is there.  we are having that problem and its really annoying.  And now if we change a description of a product, the changes do not reflect in the front end.  Sometimes 1/2 hour later we will look and there it is.

We even tried refreshing cache , doesn’t help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lurebeauty

To top it off the sites run so slow in front end and admin, “please wait” is all we get every other page we try to edit.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Revilo

Total Posts:  68

Have you tried reindexing etc? Its under the refresh cache section…

Hope that helps.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lurebeauty

I will try that, I wasn’t sure if that was something I should mess with, but thank you so much for your advice!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community