Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Getting prices between different shops

nchankov

Total Posts:  18

Hi,

is it possible to get prices from one shop and to show them to another shop too (Magento Internal shops)?

The business idea: We’ve managed with 2 websites and shops in order to mimic wholesale/retail functionality. So in the first one prices are totally different from the second one. But because the second one is wholesale, the marketing dept. want to display also prices from the retail shop, so Wholesale users could see the retail price and they can justify is it worthy to get that product and to sell it in their shops or no. I know it’s strange case, but that’s what our marketing guy request…

So, how to get reach product and respectively their prices among 2 magento shops?

I think the question is not so simple, so I would appreciate if someone from the core team answer to it.

Thanks in advance.

Nik

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community