Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento’s documents and information to help programmers. 

Edson Lopes

Total Posts:  18
Fraca, São Paulo, Brasil

There are some Magento official documents like entity-relationship diagrams, UML or some core work information diagram?

It will be nice to have this kind of information for the community programmers.

I’m having a little trouble to find functions, files, know “what do what” and so on…

hmmm

(
I has creating another store on Store Manager and i remove a “default” value somewhere and now i don’t even enter the store!

The error i am having

Fatal errorUncaught exception 'Mage_Core_Exception' with message 'Invalid store requested: "default".' 
in /home/celulbr/public_html/infot.com.br/vendas/app/Mage.php:380 Stack trace
#0 /home/celulbr/public_html/infot.com.br/vendas/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(527): Mage::throwException('Invalid store r...') 
#1 /home/celulbr/public_html/infot.com.br/vendas/app/Mage.php(211): Mage_Core_Model_App->getStore() 
#2 /home/celulbr/public_html/infot.com.br/vendas/app/Mage.php(538): Mage::getBaseUrl('web') 
#3 /home/celulbr/public_html/infot.com.br/vendas/app/Mage.php(430): Mage::printException(Object(Mage_Core_Exception)) 
#4 /home/celulbr/public_html/infot.com.br/vendas/index.php(40): Mage::run('default') 
#5 {main} thrown in /home/celulbr/public_html/infot.com.br/vendas/app/Mage.php on line 380
)

First, can some one help me with this error, and then lets make relevant documents of the project?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Hi, I’m guessing that you have removed default store and created a new one.

Try editing your index.php and change Mage::run(’default’) to the code of your default store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Edson Lopes

Total Posts:  18
Fraca, São Paulo, Brasil

Moshe - 31 March 2008 02:37 PM

Hi, I’m guessing that you have removed default store and created a new one.

Try editing your index.php and change Mage::run(’default’) to the code of your default store.

Thanks Moshe!

Reminding the people ho have the same problem, that you can also locate the name you put on MySQL Tables and change over there to “default” value and then put up back the website on-line for managing purpose.

Coming back to the topic, Moshe is there some previous manual that Varien guys have and can distribute to the community?

ER, UML, Data Flow and other diagrams?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rajec

Total Posts:  1

I am courious about some guide for programmers too!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community