Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Newsletter issues

FLix Productions

Total Posts:  1

Hi there,

Trying to send a time constraint newsletter - ie; 20% discount and get this error -

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1052 Column ‘queue_id’ in where clause is ambiguous

I have tried soooo many times now. Have consulted the newsletter threads to no avail…

Are there still issues with the Magento Newsletter queue? And if so, what is the fix for this dumb blond? Truly am a blond by the way - LOL cool smile

Seriously - we NEED to send out this newsletter!

Thank you,
Felicia

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

danieldwarwick

Total Posts:  7

I’m having the same problem.  Magento forums don’t seem to have an answer.  I’m about to go back to using constant contact for my newsletters.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sulekh

Total Posts:  37

I am also experiencing the same problem after selecting the newsletter Queue. i had run the cron.php file before accessing the same.
any help is great for me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zozwanger

Total Posts:  5

I got it fixed (once smile) by setting the Security “Add secret key to URL” to NO. Or was is YES? I’m not sure… After doing the cron-lines.

Then queued the newsletters and /admin/newsletter_queue/sending

Miracles exist. That’s how I once sent out a newsletter. Have not tried sending one since.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community