Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable Product and Tier Pricing

mdumka

Total Posts:  56

Hello ...

I am playing around with configurable products and everything is working great except for tier pricing.

I am selling paper ... So I have to 2 types.

White: $10.00 (Over 10 ... $8.00)
Color: $20.00 (Over 10 ... $12.00)

Now when you have to make a configurable product it is essentially made out of a bunch of simple products. I get that.

So for my ‘Configurable’ product should be the lowest price ($10.00), I did that and made my ‘White’ simple product price $0.00 so nothing would be added and changed the ‘Color’ simple product to $10.00 so when selected in the configuration the total price would be $20.00.

But who do you set up tier pricing for each option as they have different rates of discount depending on what was purchased?

Thanks for the help

Mike

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mdumka

No one figure this one out?

Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

I had to set mine up separately if the tier price wasn’t the same increment.  This only occurred with two of my products so I didn’t troubleshoot it very far, sorry!

Magento Community
Magento Community

mdumka

Thanks Sherry .... Seems like a big miss considering it is something that is part of a products basic functions

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community