Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

[fixed] same PDOException Object error with lite version install

iblastoff

Total Posts:  252

I had a working magento copy prior to this lite version running on my local WAMP installation just fine.

With the new lite version out, I decided to delete all the magento files as well as deleting/recreating the magento database. Tried installing the lite version and I get as far as the initial installation page, only to have it spit out that PDOException Object error page.

PDOException Object
(

[message:protected] => SQLSTATE[HY000]General error2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active.  Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll().  Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysqlyou may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.

[string:private] => 

[code:protected] => HY000
    [file
:protected] => D:\wamp\www\magento.dev\lib\Varien\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql.php
    [line
:protected] => 82
    [trace
:private] => Array

etc etc.

I had already switched out that pdo_mysql file and assumed this took affect seeing as i just had a working magento installation previously.

so hmm..what should i do now?
i’m running WAMP version 1.7.3 (apache 2.2.4, php 5.2.4, mysql 5.0.45)

ADDENDUM: after a long, hardy battle i’ve managed to get it reinstalled. had to redownload the pdo_mysql file again for some reason (even though i had it, and was running a magento installation just fine prior to installing the lite version. shrug)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nexus Rex

Total Posts:  139
Utah, USA

Where is this pdo_mysql file located that you are speaking of?

I am getting a similar error when upgrading magento via the downloader.

Magento Community
Magento Community

The Sunday Paper

Total Posts:  202

Does anyone have the answer to this question?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nexus Rex

Total Posts:  139
Utah, USA

I just downloaded the full version and started overwriting my system files and it worked.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community