Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Just Launched Napa Valley Exchange

smutch80

Total Posts:  7

Hey everyone,

Would love to get your feedback on http://www.napavalleyexchange.com/. Napa Valley Exchange is an online marketplace featuring products created and sold in Napa Valley.  We still have some cleanup left to do, but I am really excited about the way it is turning out.

Thanks,
Stephen

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bingojed

Total Posts:  6

Looks nice. 

I think the top menu bar needs some kind of hover highlighting, and the catalog should be more aligned.

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidDWQ

Total Posts:  149
Querétaro, México

Well done! I like it so much, congrats!

I test it fast and couldn’t find any errors. Just as a comment there are some products without photo like Woofie Treats 8 oz Jar which shows the magento logo, wouldn’t be better if you use their own logo?

Besides that, the rest it’s outstanding.

Rgds,
David

Magento Community
Magento Community

smutch80

bingojed - 03 August 2009 02:55 PM

Looks nice. 

I think the top menu bar needs some kind of hover highlighting, and the catalog should be more aligned.

Thanks.  I have been struggling with the best way to get the add to cart buttons to align as the product names are all different lengths and some grouped products do not list prices.  Still working on that.  Thanks for the feedback.

Magento Community
Magento Community

smutch80

dwqro - 03 August 2009 03:00 PM

Well done! I like it so much, congrats!

I test it fast and couldn’t find any errors. Just as a comment there are some products without photo like Woofie Treats 8 oz Jar which shows the magento logo, wouldn’t be better if you use their own logo?

Besides that, the rest it’s outstanding.

Rgds,
David

You are right.  Those products actually shouldn’t show up as they are products that are primarily used in a grouped product.  Thanks for the feedback.  Followed you on Twitter. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Pitkin Creative

Total Posts:  12

It is looking nice. One thing that caught my eye right away is that on the home screen, all the color blocks have square corners except for one. You might make the others rounded or change this one to square.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community