Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How Do You Remove “Is product available for purchase with Google Checkout”

bigceo

Total Posts:  1

I have looked everywhere but cannot find the code that places this within the Shop By ; Shopping Options ; Is product available for purchase with Google Checkout being displayed.

All of the products within the database are set as “No” for the attribute “Is product available for purchase with Google Checkout” and we don’t use Google Checkout as a payment gateway, that is set as No and yet if you try and search for any string the Google Checkout message appears within the Shopping Options section when displaying products. We are using the modern theme.

As we don’t use Google Checkout I simply want to remove this message from the Shopping Options.. question

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cloudquarry
Guru

Total Posts:  528

System->Configuration->Google API->Google Checkout->Enable

Set to No.

Check all of your scopes (default config, website, and store view) to make sure it is still set to No.

Refresh your cache.

Magento Community
Magento Community

botc

Total Posts:  43

I have 4 kinds of Google CheckOut in my Google API, but all are not activated, but I still have the same problem.

Do you know how to remove it manualy?

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

cloudquarry
Guru

Total Posts:  528

I’ve never tried it before, but I’m guessing the easiest way to remove it manually is to go into your googlecheckout.xml layout file and comment out the following blocks:

<checkout_cart_index>
<reference name="checkout.cart.top_methods">
<block type="googlecheckout/link" name="checkout.cart.methods.googlecheckout" template="googlecheckout/link.phtml" before="-"/>
</reference>

<reference name="checkout.cart.methods">
<block type="googlecheckout/link" name="checkout.cart.methods.googlecheckout" template="googlecheckout/link.phtml"/>
</reference>

<reference name="google_analytics">
<action method="setGoogleCheckout"><flag>true</flag></action>
</reference>
</checkout_cart_index>

Magento Community
Magento Community

furnitureforyoultd
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  833

Catalog > Attributes > Manage Attributes > enable_googlecheckout

try setting them all to “No” if they aren’t already

Magento Community
Magento Community

botc

Total Posts:  43

Thanks smile Found it under catalog - attributes - show google checkout in search results…

Magento Community
Magento Community

fourroses666

Total Posts:  90

system > config > advance > advance > Mage_GoogleCheckout

disable

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community