Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How can I eliminate the free shipping option if a customer has used a coupon code.  I do not want to offer both discount discount and free shipping si

acp63

Total Posts:  73

How can I eliminate the free shipping option if a customer has used a coupon code.  I do not want to offer both discount discount and free shipping simultaneously.

I offer free shipping when purchases are over $90.00 But I also have sales that I use a Coupon Code for 10% off your entire cart. 

I do not want the customer to be able to use free shipping if they have used a coupon code.

Is there a way to eliminate the free shipping option if a coupon code was used?

Is there a way to eliminate the free shipping option if the items are under $90.00

Any help would be great and if there is someone that can assist with the fix I would be willing to hire them for some other mods that I need.

Cheers,

acp63

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community