Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bulk Upload of Multi-Select Attribute Options

srinigenie
Guru

Total Posts:  539

Hi,

Was using the multi-select attributes for some of my product attributes. And found some good features that can be added on to the existing ones -
1. Allow a bulk upload of attribute option values (typically using a CSV file containing all values for a particular store)
2. Usage of multi-select on product pages. It would be better if this is implemented as a Source->Destination box rather than the existing selection list box.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bolasevich

Total Posts:  235
Newington, CT USA

Ive got a beta in the works that uses the magento dataflow process to import a CSV file with all attribute information.. it will do all types (text/select/etc) and all related values. If you are interested in beta testing this for a limited time until it goes stable feel free to pm me or email me at

Magento Community
Magento Community

bolasevich

Total Posts:  235
Newington, CT USA

here is the final module --> http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/2193

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community