Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 5 of 5
Inventory management : stock level per store

upwebstore

Total Posts:  29

Hello All,

I still a problem as yours.
I have some users in my store (only ONE store), and they can change only their own products, and just NOT Global Attributes.
Look the problem, they can’t change the GLOBAL Attributes.

HOW can I set the Inventory’s Attributes for NOT Global Attributes? All are set to GLOBAL.

I can set what is Global or NOT Global in the table catalog_eav_attribute in the IS_GLOBAL column.
and Where I can set the same for the Inventory Attributes?

Thanks all

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Folk

Total Posts:  3

Hi guys,

I am currently trying to implement this functionality for a client. I have completed the warehouse management side of this process but am currently experiencing difficulties tracking stock per website / store. As previously mentioned the foundations of this already exist in newer releases of Magento but I am having particular problems with regards to indexing.

Table - cataloginventory_stock_status seems to reset all values post index.

Has anyone had any experience with this type of functionality (a side from using a third party module)

Any input would be appreciated..
Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ciodirect

Total Posts:  1

For a detailed inventory management requirements such as multiple warehouses, locations, kitting, etc.  You will require robust inventory control software.  You will require a shopping cart integration with your order management software as well.  Try checking out CIO Direct at http://www.ciodirect.com.

Magento Community
Magento Community

l2andp

Total Posts:  18

downhom - 02 February 2012 12:36 PM

We have software that integrates nicely with Magento.  It’s called the Fishbowl EZ Connector, http://www.fishbowlezconnector.com.  The software will handle the inventory on multiple stores as requested.

We are Fishbowl’s Preferred Integrator.  I’m surprised no one at Fishbowl referred you to us.

Duane

Our experience with DH Consulting has been terrible. Every failure of their product or service is responded to with justification or denial. We have called them nearly every day for the last four months to try and get their software to basic functionality without success. We talked to Fishbowl about it and they said they had received similar complaints about DH Consulting already and that they no longer recommend EZ Connector as an integration solution.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ottm

Total Posts:  2

Hello Kelamri,

Some time ago we have install few extensions for multi-store inventory support and for management. We have use extension from AITOC Multi-Location Inventory - it enhance mageto to support stock inventory for each store in magento. To make stock inventory management (not only stock, but any other products attributes) easier for products we have install Advanced Admin Products Manager, this extansion support Multi-Location Inventory. Also I have found more one extension for stock management Stock Inventory Manager. Hope it will helpful.

BR, Martin

Magento Community
Magento Community

Attan

Total Posts:  23

I won a free license for Inventory Management module of Magestore recently (lucky me :D) I compared it with Embedded ERP and feel like this new extension is much more functional. In addition, Magestore’s supporter helped me install from the beginning and resolve all issue may occur. In general, I’m kind of satisfied with Inventory Management so far.

If you want to have more information, take a look here: http://www.magestore.com/magento-inventory-management-extension.html
It’s still on sales now wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

Martinly

Total Posts:  90

Help minimize your inventory cost and improve inventory management effectiveness with Magento Inventory Management Extension
Find out more details here http://magentoinventorymanagement.net/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 5 of 5