Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

USPS API Not Working after PATCH_SUPEE-1868_CE_1.7.0.2_v1.sh Patch

wagwhimsy

Total Posts:  1

Still can’t get the USPS API working after the 28th July USPS updates. I have the update patch for 1.7 on my root server, yet still the shipping rates don’t show at checkout. I have to have it set at a fixed rate which isn’t very practical. Any ideas anyone? I have spent hours today trying to resolve this.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nke92126

Total Posts:  1

I got some problems too.  I uploaded the file PATCH_SUPEE-1868_CE_1.7.0.2_v1.sh to public.html, and refreshed the cache, but nothing happened.  Can anyone please let me know whether I have uploaded the file to the correct root directory, and how to run the SSH command?  Thank you in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

John Zeiger

Total Posts:  3

After having my hosting company apply the patch, the Allowed Methods list is blank.

Magento Community
Magento Community

apritcha

Total Posts:  8

I’m seeing the same issue as above: my USPS shipping methods list is blank after I apply the patch.

Has anyone figured out what can be done to fix that?

Thanks,
Andrew

Magento Community
Magento Community

ALVINMISLANG

Total Posts:  2

hi everone, i need help ., :(

what will i gonna do ? United States Postal Service

“This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us.”
im using Magento ver. 1.7.0.2.,

Magento Community
Magento Community

ALVINMISLANG

Total Posts:  2

i hope somebody will reply., im so desperate., i just dont know what to do., ;’(

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community