Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Put price on Grouped Product (value-pack, discounted)

Goldfish

Total Posts:  13

Almost done with our Magento webstore and are going live this week =) Thank you so much Magento-team!

Still strugling with a few things but one in particular tonight, grouped products.

Let’s say that we have three products in our store;
1. Laptop, qty:12 price: 999
2. Extra battery, qty:8 price: 89
3. Laptop backpak, qty:3 59

I want to make a grouped product with one each of those three as default and only that. Don’t want the customer to add or withdraw anything as they can do now. Also I want to select a different price than 999+89+59 for this as it’s a value-pack. And last of course list this price in the catalog as well.

Any easy way to do this? Thanks again =)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tweakmag
Guru

Total Posts:  307
London, UK

What you are talking about is called a “bundle” - it is not available as yet :( - my suggeestion is you either use the grouped products, or alternatively you create the “value-pack” as it’s own product - of course this will give you inventory problems.

Cheers
Adam

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community