Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 5 of 5
Godaddy Installation instructions

reinvention18

Total Posts:  12

Im trying to install 2 magento go sites on 1 server is this possible. I have setup a seperate database for the other site. I have 1 site up and working just fine. The seconds site i get an error

Error in file\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"/home/content/52/9007652/html/mobiletlc/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Weee/sql/weee_setup/install-1.6.0.0.php\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" SQLSTATE[42S01]Base table or view already exists1050 Table \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'weee_tax\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' already exists

Trace
:
#0 /home/content/52/9007652/html/mobiletlc/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Mage_Core\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\', \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Error in file: ...\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\')
#1 /home/content/52/9007652/html/mobiletlc/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(421): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'install\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\', \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\', \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'1.6.0.0\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\')
#2 /home/content/52/9007652/html/mobiletlc/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(327): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb(\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'1.6.0.0\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\')
#3 /home/content/52/9007652/html/mobiletlc/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 /home/content/52/9007652/html/mobiletlc/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(412): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /home/content/52/9007652/html/mobiletlc/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(338): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 /home/content/52/9007652/html/mobiletlc/magento/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /home/content/52/9007652/html/mobiletlc/magento/index.php(80): Mage::run(\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\', \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'store\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\')
#8 {main}

I dont know what this means. I setup second site in a separate folder. Any ideas? Thanks if you have a question about configuration let me know. I have godaddy Ultimate secure. Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

orchids

Total Posts:  1

K4doyle, you are god!!!!! It worked!!!

K4doyle - 30 March 2008 01:33 PM

thanks.

also, I did find out that i needed the php5.ini file i referenced above.  Upload it to the root

the information in the file is;

register_globals = on
allow_url_fopen = on
cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1

Magento Community
Magento Community

jayant025

Total Posts:  2

I m trying to install Magento Module creator, but when I hit index.php file of module creator it show this error.......Please Help ...........

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\magento123\app\code\core\Mage\Captcha\Model\Observer.php on line 166’ in C:\xampp\htdocs\magento123\app\code\core\Mage\Core\functions.php:245 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘array_key_exist...’, ‘C:\xampp\htdocs...’, 166, Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento123\app\code\core\Mage\Captcha\Model\Observer.php(166): array_key_exists(’username’, NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento123\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(1338): Mage_Captcha_Model_Observer->checkUserLoginBackend(Object(Varien_Event_Observer)) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento123\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(1317): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Mage_Captcha_Model_Observer), ‘checkUserLoginB...’, Object(Varien_Event_Observer)) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento123\app\Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent(’admin_user_auth...’, Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento123\app\c in C:\xampp\htdocs\magento123\app\code\core\Mage\Core\functions.php on line 245

Magento Community
Magento Community

WCIII01

I was having the same problem with my Godaddy installation.  To be clear and so that everything is up to date…

MySQL 5.0
Magento CE Community Edition 1.7.0.2
Current Godaddy Hosting configuration as of 02.04.13
Linux Based Deluxe Hosting

1.  Created a new Hosting Database via Godaddy platform.
2.  Started my Magento Installation after uploading all of my files via Filezilla
3.  Logged into phpMyAdmin using db_name/db_username (they are the same) and the db_password.
4.  At the very top of phpMyAdmin after you log in you’ll see the IP Address for the database.
5.  Copied and pasted these numbers and points into the field for Host.  The same area where the default localhost is already input.  Replace localhost with the IP Address found in phpMyAdmin if I wasn’t clear enough.
6.  Input the rest of the user and password information in for your database.  The same information you used to log into your phpMyAdmin panel.
7.  You should be free to move through the rest of the installation after this.

Hope that helps and is simple to understand and follow.

Cheers,
William

Magento Community
Magento Community

rlisario

Total Posts:  3

I’ve same error with Magento Module creator.

Somebody have resolved it ?

Thanks,
Rinaldo

Magento Community
Magento Community

Guk1990

Total Posts:  1

rlisario - 01 March 2013 09:44 AM

I’ve same error with Magento Module creator.

Somebody have resolved it ?

Thanks,
Rinaldo

Hi,
In file app\code\core\Mage\Captcha\Model\Observer.php:161 temporarily replaced:

public function checkUserLoginBackend($observer)

{
        $formId 
'backend_login';

$captchaModel Mage::helper('captcha')->getCaptcha($formId);

$loginParams Mage::app()->getRequest()->getPost('login');

$login array_key_exists('username'$loginParams) ? $loginParams['username'null;
        if (
$captchaModel->isRequired($login)) {

if (!$captchaModel->isCorrect($this->_getCaptchaString(Mage::app()->getRequest(), $formId))) {
                $captchaModel
->logAttempt($login);

Mage::throwException(Mage::helper('captcha')->__('Incorrect CAPTCHA.'));

}
        }
        $captchaModel
->logAttempt($login);
        return 
$this;

}

to

public function checkUserLoginBackend($observer)

{
        $formId 
'backend_login';

$captchaModel Mage::helper('captcha')->getCaptcha($formId);

$login Mage::app()->getRequest()->getPost('username');
        if (
$captchaModel->isRequired($login)) {

if (!$captchaModel->isCorrect($this->_getCaptchaString(Mage::app()->getRequest(), $formId))) {
                $captchaModel
->logAttempt($login);

Mage::throwException(Mage::helper('captcha')->__('Incorrect CAPTCHA.'));

}
        }
        $captchaModel
->logAttempt($login);
        return 
$this;

}

Magento Community
Magento Community

lynnchris9

USA

Thanks for the instructions, I have just shifted from Bluehost to Godaddy this will be helpful.

Magento Community
Magento Community

surajpatil

Total Posts:  6

Dear friends,

can we have third party Payment gateway without having SSL Certificate? i wanted to purchase Godaddy Dulex package. i had inquired with godaddy tech team but they said “ i cant get payment gateway without third SSL Certificate, so i need to purchse ultimate package” . but i am confused becoz many time their tech team has given me a wrong information too..

Regards
Suraj

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 5 of 5