Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

display grouped products

magbuzz

Total Posts:  32

I would like to find a way to display grouped products with price, size and quantity elements in some easy to view format.

See the screenshot for layout in brochure.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

I’m a little bit confused. Are you wanting it to show like the image instead of just using the drop downs for configurable products?

Magento Community
Magento Community

magbuzz

Total Posts:  32

Sherrie
Thanks for looking at my question.
I am NOT trying to make an exact copy of the printed brochure layout.

I just want to find a good solution that can be implemented in mangento.

I think seeing all of the options on one page is the way to go. I don’t need to have an image of each variation. Some sort of grid that is easy to see all options “at a glance” is what I think I need.

I have searched online and have not found a good example to follow.
https://redweld.intfiling.com/e2wShoppingCatalog.aspx?parentId=3100000475&parentLink;=2100000130:3100000475

This example is on the right track but not the perfect solution. It is missing the “tier pricing feature.  50 for $1.05 each – 100 for $.94 each etc.

Here is another example: http://elegalsupply.com/searchwallets.asp

I thought about having a grid like the brochure with all the different items “clickable” that would take you to a simple product page where you could add to cart.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
m

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community