Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

UPS Module for the UK

cwpollock

Total Posts:  117
Rochester, NY

The UPS module for the UK does not seems to work “out of the box”.  For one thing it trims the post code to 5 characters for the “ship to” address.  I’m working through some other issues because it does not appear to be returning our negotiated rates.  I am wondering if anyone else out there as adapted the UPS module for the UK and might be able to share any other tweaks that need to be made to this module to make it work.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

saurabh_007

Total Posts:  4

I am also facing the same problem . I have used origin country to uk and now it give error to me UPS origin code must have fivr digit and if i give any five digit for origin then it give error selected country is not supported. Please solve my problem because i really need ups module for uk market

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community