Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multi Currency Question

regispatuto

Total Posts:  21

Is there a simple way of pricing an object statically over different currencies? 

Basically I want my Euro Price to be 250 Euro and my US Price to be $200.  It has nothing to do with foreign exchange, just what the base price is in each country.  I know I could make seperate entries for each item and only have them appear in each store, but that sounds like alot of work.

Thanks,
-JP

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

radders

Total Posts:  162

How about doing this at the website level by setting up two websites selling the same products with one pricing in Euro and one in US$? From what I read this should work. Maybe there is a way to do it at the store level but when I try to configure the price the only options I find are ‘Global’ and ‘Website’.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community