Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Placing Flash files for a static page

eseel

Total Posts:  26

I am having trouble finding where to correctly place my files for a Flash project.  My site is http://www.uhmastyle.com/magento.  I have created custom navigation links on my top nav bar.  Currently I have Mens, Womens, LookBook, Lifestyle, and The Brand.  I have created a Flash piece that I want to show for the Lifestyle link.  I have all the Flash files inside a folder titled Lifestyle. Where do I place these files on the server and what files do I need to update in order for the Flash piece to link correctly?  I currently have a static page titled lifestyle that I created in CMS>Manage Pages.  I created a new page, titled it lifestyle, and linked it to the top lifestyle menu link.  This is all functioning correctly but now what do I do to insert the Flash piece?  Thanks in advance for the help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community