Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Display ALL filters on layered navigation

Julian B.

Total Posts:  44

Hi everyone,

Here’s my latest customization issue:

By default, the layered navigation does not show any previously selected filters on the layered navigation and instead shows them in the ‘Currently Shopping by’ - section.

Now, I want it to still show it in the ‘Currently Shopping by’ - section but also to still show the filter in the navigation section.

So far I have been able to reconstruct that the distinction between selected and unselected filters is NOT done in the templates (No surprise there), which means I probably have to override core functionality (again, nor surprise).
Problem is, even after hours of search I still can’t determine exactly what I have to override.

Any ideas?

regards,
Julian

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Julian B.

Total Posts:  44

okay, this posting was bullcrap wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

tjonnyc

Total Posts:  111

Julian B. - 23 July 2009 11:57 PM

okay, this posting was bullcrap wink

What do you mean, “bullcrap”? Found a solution? If so, I would really like to know - been fighting with the same thing.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community