Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Linking non-product pages

eseel

Total Posts:  26

I am in the process of building my company store (http://uhmastyle.com/magento/index.php/).  In my main navigation menu there is a link called “The Brand” which has the subcategory “About Us”.  At the bottom of my store is also an “About Us “ link which right now shows a picture of the Varien logo with Lorem ipsum text.  I want to keep the current About Us page (with the logo and Lorem ipsum text) and link it to the “About Us” subcategory of “The Brand”.  Can someone tell me how to do this.  To be clear, I want both links to go to the same “About Us” page that already exists.  Thanks in advance for help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community