Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Pro - Maestro Cards? 

Adam Moss

Total Posts:  248
Birmingham, UK

Hi, I have successfully set up a Paypal PRo account with my store, but the Maestro card is not an option, which it needs to be. Are there any plugins or hacks that can make this card acceptable through Paypal Pro?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

furnitureforyoultd
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  833

I think you’ll be out of luck on this one, best suggestion is to sign up for Website Payments Pro (£20/month) or use the express checkouts where people input their card details on PayPal instead of your site

Magento Community
Magento Community

Liddle Young

Total Posts:  37

Not sure if its the still the same but I have a client using PayPal Direct Payment (£20 a month one) and they can only accept credit cards through direct payment. They have to use normal PayPal for debit cards where the customer is sent to PayPals site to make the payment. Saying that I set that up about 2 years ago on a different cart so it might have changed by now.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community