Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error On Installation magento-0.9.17740

pauljg1

Total Posts:  179

Hi,
i have installed magento twice with hardly any problems. Now i am trying to setup magento-0.9.17740 as a fresh install and repeatedly get this message below.......

Warning: require_once(app/Mage.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /content/DesignerPlus/e/a/co.uk/web/magento/index.php5 on line 26

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘app/Mage.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /content/DesignerPlus/e/a/.co.uk/web/magento/index.php5 on line 26

The hosting servers support php5 but to enable this on i have to rename the php files to .php5. When i do this to the index php file the message as above appears.

I am using the same installation setup procedure as previous installs i have done.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Airforce111

Total Posts:  100

magento can’t find the file named Mage.php. Double check to ensure the file Mage.php exists inside /magento/app/mage.php on your actual web server. You might want to double check all the files you unpacked are actually there.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

Total Posts:  179

Thanks airforce111, i thought i checked this before but for some reason it was not there.

Installation now work thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community