Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento extension for resellers

naumanbasheer1

Total Posts:  1

Hello,
I have a wholesale website where i want users to register as resellers. Once they register, they get their own page where they can customize and get our products displayed.

Is there any extension that can help me do this ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

giggi91

Total Posts:  227

Yes there are a lot of extension that do what you want.
you must search “referall” it’s possibile that you must something to change to perfectly adapt at your scope.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

I have a wholesale website where i want users to register as resellers. Once they register, they get their own page where they can customize and get our products displayed.

Is there any extension that can help me do this ?

You may try an advanced extension like Sales Reps and Dealers - http://amasty.com/sales-reps-and-dealers.html
Assign customers to sales reps and dealers, so they can manage only their customers and create orders for them. Get convenient tools to control your sales reps and dealers.

*Divide customers between your sales reps and dealers
*Reps can manage and create orders only for their customers
*Assign personal managers to wholesale and VIP customers
*Convenient tools to control and manage your dealers
*Remove confusion between your staff members

Magento Community
Magento Community

Alicepaul

Total Posts:  5

I recommend Magento Layered Navigation EXTENSION -Only $39
As far as I know Magento Layered Navigation EXTENSION allows you to search by product characteristics for your store.
Layered navigation is more user-friendly, faster, and simpler, allowing clients to quickly find the product that corresponds perfectly to his or her needs. Thus, they won’t waste any time to search that means you will receive more satisfaction from customers. Thanks to this, your online sales will go up rapidly.
mage-shop always bring customer best products with reasonable prices along with 10 years of experience; moreover,mage-shop’s skillful teams working together with experienced experts are always willing to help you whenever you need.
Look at here to find more details:
http://www.mage-shop.com/magento-layered-navigation.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community