Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

VCS payment Module help please :-)

prodigy7

Total Posts:  15

Ok I have been at it all day trying to sort it out. I think I finally have it working. The problem I had was on the redirect from VCS back to my site. The only way I could figure it out was when I did an EFT payment and noticed the URL it went to on success.

I configure it like this is this correct?

When in VCS merchant facility under Merchant Administration I configured the VCS Interfacing (Page 1)

Web Site URL mysiteurl.index.php
Referrer URL mysiteurl/checkout/onepage/
Approved page URL mysiteurl/checkout/onepage/success/
Declined page URL mysiteurl/checkout/onepage/failure/
Http Method POST

It seems to be working so for starters is this correct?

Secondly whenever I complete a payment through VCS and get redirected back to my site the order completes but it completes as “on hold”. Now if I do a payment as an EFT it says “pending”

Here is the strange thing when done through EFT i get confirmation from mysite that order has been placed and of course VCS mail.
When I do it via VCS payment I get confirmation from VCS but not from mysite.

Now before you say it under system-config-payment methods-vcs I changed New Order Status to complete, pending basically everything and I still dont get a confirmation email when completing an order even though payment was made.

Also if I go to products and see it there it still says “on hold” even if I changed the New Order Status to complete.

So for starters what are all the New Order Status Options?
Do they effect when and what type of emails are sent?
How can you change what happens when you change the New Order status or are they pre configured to do specific things?
And lastly and most importantly why when I change to Completed or Processing does order not get set to that status and WHY DONT I GET CONFIRMATION EMAIL for placing and order as ti does with EFT?

Please help grin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

prodigy7

Total Posts:  15

I just noticed again that every order that is done through the VCS payment gateway shows as “on hold” in the orders section. No matter what I do in system-config-payment methods-vcs. If i set to processing complete etc it will not change.

Why?
Does this explain why I am not receiving mails?

Magento Community
Magento Community

impi_busy

Total Posts:  24

This is a quick hack.
In the module folder, in the sub folder controllers in the file ProcessingController.php

change this line

$order->addStatusToHistory(Mage_Sales_Model_Order::STATE_HOLDED,
to
$order->addStatusToHistory(Mage_Sales_Model_Order::STATE_PROCESSING,

Like I said. It’s a quick hack.

Cheers
Impi

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community