Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom multiple product input script

Silver89

Total Posts:  6

Hi,

I have a script at the moment that is ready to insert new products into the Magento databse, however I have never used Magento before and am finding it hard to work out what mysql inserts happen when you normally add a new product via the Magento control panel.

I have the coded the script in php and it loops through adding each new product at once, I just need to work out which tables in the database the information should be put into.

If someone could help me do this and give me a brief guide then I would be willing to send a small payment through paypal as a thankyou.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

xinhaozheng

Total Posts:  107

hi,you can try magento improt feature,very easy to publish large quantity product.if you really want to figure out which table to operate on,i may do some help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community