Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shipping Methods not displaying

madhurisayana

Total Posts:  9

Hi - In my development server, the shipping methods like Flat Rate, Free Shipping are not getting displayed. I have tried everything possible via admin configuration screen like ensuring all the country fields are selected, Minimum order amount is set etc.. but still no luck. I then looked into $this->getAddress()->getGroupedAllShippingRates() in app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Address.php in Core files and I can see that it gets only 1 shipping method (which is our own van deliveries) and ignores the others like Flat Rate, Free Shipping. It might be the customer group in the session is lost - I am not able to get to the core of the problem. Can you please advice on how to go about debugging why the Shipping Rates are not retrieved?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cloudquarry
Guru

Total Posts:  528

Check System > Configuration > Shipping Methods. Open the ones you want and make sure \’Enabled\’ is set to \’Yes\’.

Magento Community
Magento Community

eCommerceBKK

Total Posts:  8

Do you have any shopping cart rules configured?

It’s possible to create a rule that doesn’t allow other shipping methods to appear even if enabled.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zesttech

Total Posts:  31
London, UK

Hello,
Which Magento version are you using?
If it\’s Magento 1.7, try adding this code :
$printGroupes = array();foreach ($groups as $code => $groupItems) {foreach ($groupItems as $item) {$printGroupes[$code][] = $item->getData(); } }Mage::log($printGroupes, null,\’special.log\’);
instead of $this->getAddress()->getGroupedAllShippingRates() in app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Address.php

Hope this helps!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community