Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bundle product shows $0.00

seans

Total Posts:  4

When creating a bundle product with required bundle items with default values, the price in the catalog shows $0.00

If i goto the product page it also says $0.00 but has a “price as configured” which shows the price with the default options.

How do i get the price of the bundle product with default items included in the catalog?

Also is there a way to create like a base price for a bundle product and still have the price dynamic based on items.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

seans

here is an example of what im talking about

Magento Community
Magento Community

seans

http://seanmsiegel.com/dvr_bundle.jpg

you can also visit my demo store http://seanmsiegel.com/magento and goto the category “standalone dvrs” to see the bundle product

Magento Community
Magento Community

scjunkies

Total Posts:  55
Houston, Texas, USA

I have the same problem. Did you figure out a solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

razor

Total Posts:  13

While there is probably a hack to do what you are looking for, Why can’t you just change the price of the main bundled product to equal whatever the price of the default options (in this case $85), and then each item in the bundled product will essentially be an upcharge (ie the default one is $0.00, and the one for $150 is $65).

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community