Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Check out PrettyPaperInvitations.com :)

PPI

Total Posts:  11

The website was designed by a friend of mine and Impulsis did their magic with Magento.
The website offers downloadable wedding invitation templates and complete stationery kits in an editable PDF format for brides that want to make their own invitations and print them at home or use a professional printing service.
We are still in the process of finishing up a few more cool things and uploading the rest of the products, but the site is live and accepting orders.

Any feedback is welcome

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Adjustware
Guru

Total Posts:  654

I’d like corners styles, rather nice.  For the product images I recommend to use lightbox or smth similar instead of the default popup.

Magento Community
Magento Community

PPI

Total Posts:  11

Adjustware - 10 July 2009 12:35 AM

I’d like corners styles, rather nice.  For the product images I recommend to use lightbox or smth similar instead of the default popup.

thanks

the shadowbox live smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

The site looks great, the only comment I have is the blue text is hard to look at against the blue background.

I love the feel, it is very nice.

Magento Community
Magento Community

CT Schubert

Total Posts:  197
Southern California

WOW, excellent design and layout. Very, very unique site, you should be proud smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community