Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Productpage layout! 

neox2

Total Posts:  2

After I used attributes in my productpage the “add to cart button” goes down. How can I move it up again? (see attachment)
Is there a easy way to the edit the productpage?  I tried different things but I can’t find out. Which files belongs to the productpage?

Image Attachments
example.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

robin2160
Mentor

Total Posts:  1046
Berlin / Germany

Which theme you are using?

Magento Community
Magento Community

CT Schubert

Total Posts:  197
Southern California

/app/design/frontend/default/YOUR_THEME/template/catalog/product/view.phtml

That file is the general layout, you can move things around from there…

Magento Community
Magento Community

ckosny
Guru

Total Posts:  349
Luxembourg

Just a small note: The add to cart moved down so your visitors will see the product options before trying to add a product to the cart. So if you manage to move the button up again, you should also try to move the options up. Otherwise it can be very annoying to add something to the cart just to be told that you need to select a certain option first.

Claudia

Magento Community
Magento Community

neox2

Total Posts:  2

Thanks so far. I want to do more with the layout than moving things. In wich css can I change the white spaces en the sizes of the different parts

Magento Community
Magento Community

ckosny
Guru

Total Posts:  349
Luxembourg

depends. Easiest way to find out is some tool like Firebug (for Firefox). There right click on the element whose css you want to change and select ‘inspect element’. In the righthand side in the new window you can see the applied css rules for this element.

Good luck

Claudia

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community