Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

What are the best places to travel in europe this summer 2009? 

nuoc my

Total Posts:  2

Starting the trip off in geneva, and looking to go to germany possible austria and maybe parts of eastern europe.. 4 of us are students so budget is tight, but also looking to have fun i.e if they’re any good festivals or cheap gigs going on. We’re only travelling for 10 days so we’re looking to see the best of the best. Heat factor and train prices will also be a factor

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvgAg__n_0cluknqfRk7gf8jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090701115511AAYFcrn

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sanilbd

Total Posts:  12

thanks for the links.

Magento Community
Magento Community

malai12

Total Posts:  1

France Will the best place Specially Paris. And if you want to visit 2-3 places than for sure Italy and German will be other 2 places smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

arif2

Total Posts:  2

Yes that’s true France will be a better option But Switzerland and Netherlands is also other places where you should visit must.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ecommerce2001

Total Posts:  35

In summer season, i prefer only cold places. and by the ways singapore is the best.

Magento Community
Magento Community

FrancisD

Total Posts:  4

France without a doubt you’ll enjoy it there, both the place and the food!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community