Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Sendmail - Not working? Sending out emails? 

1999turbo

Total Posts:  2

Hi all, just having a play around magento - great by the way..

However, i seem to have set all email options but no emails are coming at from the server? Other software running on server is sending out OK by exim.

No email notifications are being sent, admin, customers etc.

Is there any known sendmail issues with magento (Magento ver. 0.9.17740) at the minute?

thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Kasper

Total Posts:  29
Denmark

Are you using a different locale than the US?

I had that same problem, turns out it was beacuse I was running da_DK locale, which had no email templates.

So I just copied over the template folder from the US locale and that solved the problem…

Magento Community
Magento Community

1999turbo

Total Posts:  2

Thanks for that - Worked a treat… All mail is coming through.

all the best

Magento Community
Magento Community

James B

Total Posts:  19

Thank you Kasper. This too was on my list of things to figure out! I just copied the folder called en_US and called it en_GB and now it works a treat.

Magento Community
Magento Community

.angie

Total Posts:  8

Hi! We’re having the same problem. From what I can tell we’re using the correct locale. I know it worked before, but after I customized things and saved them the emails aren’t going out. Any ideas? (For the moment we’re still on ver. 0.8.16100)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community