Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom Pricing for magento product with custom option

ashimdas789

Total Posts:  9

Hello,

I have product in which there are 14 custom checkbox options and on selecting each checkbox 1$ is added to the order.Now I want to make the first 6 selection free of cost and then charge 1 $ for options more than 6.So If I select 7 options 1$ will be added and on selection of the 8th option another 1 $ wil be added.

How can I achieve that.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ashimdas789

Hello,

Are you sure this extension can do this.I always want to know the steps involved in the shopping cart module.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ashimdas789

Hello,

I cannot mention the SKU of the custom options where a discount to be made.i only need to give the customers option up to select 6 ingredients for free and will charge on the addition on the 7th one and above.

Means if customers select 5 option the amount will not be added to the product page only if he select more than 6 options the additionl amount will be charged.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community