Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add attribute to related product

payot

Total Posts:  7

Hi,

is it possibile to add the different attribute to the part of the related products? Like color,size,model and .....

Thanks!

Image Attachments
related products.JPG

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

Yes!

File: app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Catalog/Product/Edit/Tab/Related.php
Have a look in the function: _prepareColumns

You can add you new column there, but i would do it with a rewrite from an own extension instead of edit the core file.

Magento Community
Magento Community

payot

Total Posts:  7

Siggi_Schmitz - 29 July 2013 02:15 AM

Yes!

File: app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Catalog/Product/Edit/Tab/Related.php
Have a look in the function: _prepareColumns

You can add you new column there, but i would do it with a rewrite from an own extension instead of edit the core file.

Thanks for your reply. the above solution doesn’t work it only adds a column which is useless it has no functionality. I also tried [ http://inchoo.net/ecommerce/magento/enhanced-catalog-product-grid-custom-attribute-filter/ ] it works but it only shows it in product management page,not in related product page

Any advice?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community