Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Won’t display any pages past the Home Page in my store…

tom.synnott

Total Posts:  37

Prodcust don’t show no matter what I do… Also on the main page of my store if you click anywhere else, ‘Search Terms’, ‘About Us’, ‘Advanced Search’ it just says this page can’t be found on the server, does that mean it didn’t install properly… Do I need to re-install this now for a 3rd time?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chiaraweb
Guru

Total Posts:  721
Aviano ~ Italy

Hello

have you create a category? under the default root category? have you added here your products?
When you create a default category under the root category, it will not show in home page till you add almost 1 item.

If you are not able to see your products, this means that category is not properly configured.
I installed many times wink but I think that this problem can be correct in 2 clicks!

Bye

Magento Community
Magento Community

MartinaL

Total Posts:  82

I am having the same problems.

1. I have installed successfully and when I go to the front end of the site the homepage shows but every link i go to ont he page brings up a “The webpage cannot be found” error
2. I have added soem categories and sub-categories and added products to them but how do I see them on the homepage?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community