Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Suddenly an new error “Notice: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_BLOWFISH - assumed ‘MCRYPT_BLOWFISH‘“

wmkeller

Total Posts:  7

Magento has been plugging along fine on my site now for months. This morning I went to complete an order and when I hit the “SHIP” button I get the crash/trace page:

“There has been an error processing your request.”

Notice: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_BLOWFISH - assumed ‘MCRYPT_BLOWFISH’ in /chroot/home/(site name deleted)/html/magento/lib/Varien/Crypt/Mcrypt.php on line 56

I’ve shipped hundred’s of items without any issues before, Haven’t changed or added anything to the site…

Any ideas on what’s causing this??

HELP!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Emma86

Total Posts:  110

I had this problem wmkeller and after some searching i found a blog post that explained it.... my problem was on linux, is working now ...

mcrypt error fix

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community