Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bug in Data Flow

emagine

Total Posts:  36

Only found this once I imported all products and images didn’t come in. I tried to select all and mass delete the products that were entered. The script times out and kills about 200 products at a time. Click back and rinse and repeat and this is how it was done.

Just an FYI for the devs.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

emagine

Total Posts:  36

Also, images are not coming in at all. I set the export to csv with file names at the top of the file, same for import and no images in place at all.

On my import I am getting this as well, not real sure what it is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /home/ease/public_html/lib/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 670

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ross
Guru

Total Posts:  336
Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK

There is still work being done on DataFlow, so not everything works (I don’t think images are imported).  I’m sure we will see things improve over the next couple of weeks.

If you want to process more products without running out of memory, you can allocate more memory for PHP in the .htaccess file.

Magento Community
Magento Community

srinigenie
Guru

Total Posts:  539

yes ...I notice the same issue...strange that I didnt encounter this in the previous release ...anyway I hope the threads on dataflow are being followed closely and the final version comes out with good quality

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community